COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE AUCTION
SATURDAY DEC. 16, 12 NOON
636, 668 and 696 HWY 16 S., TAYLORSVILLE NC
ALEXANDER COUNTY PID'S: 08911, 07647,08008, 08007
DEED BOOK 0439, PAGE 2274
(All Offered as 1 Unit)
Currently Zoned General Business "B2"
5.9+/- Acres with 408' Road Frontage on HWY 16 S.
1. The property is being offered for sale, transfer and conveyance "AS IS WHERE IS". Neither the Owners, Auctioneers, Attorneys, or Agents, make any representations or warranty relating to the
physical, Environmental, health or safety condition existing in, on, at, or relating to the property. Any and all
responsibilities or liabilities arising out of or in any way relating to any such condition expressly are disclaimed.
2. The Real Estate is offered at Auction with a RESERVE. You are encouraged to conduct your inspections and due diligence prior to bidding. The real property is being sold subject to restrictive covenants, homeowners' association rules, regulations and dues (if any) and county and city zoning. The seller will convey the property by existing recorded Deeds. The sale is NOT subject to financing. Failure of the buyer to close for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER will result in forfeiture of the deposit. The Purchase and Sale Contract is NOT subject to any buyer contingencies for financing, appraisal, surveys, inspections or any other contingencies. All closing cost for the benefit of the buyer such as appraisals, surveys, loan application fees, inspections, title searches, title insurance, etc. are the responsibility of the buyer. Possession will be given at closing.
3. This commercial property will be offered for sale with all due diligence to be completed prior to the Auction.
4. $10,000.00 Cash "Earnest Money Deposit" is required. (CASH OR CERTIFIED FUNDS)
5. Ad Valorem taxes will be pro-rated.
6. Closing within 45 days. (Will NOT be left "open" for upset bids.) In the event that the purchaser prefers to purchase all of the member interests of JJB Holdings, LLC (in lieu of the property), the members of Seller will cooperate with purchaser to effect the sale through the conveyance of all of the member interests of JJB Holdings, LLC.
7. All inspections of the property shall be limited to exterior inspections in order to provide minimum inconvenience to the tenants leasing the houses on the property.
8. All leases with tenants are on a month-to-month basis and may be terminated on 30 days notice. Notwithstanding the fact that the tenant leases may be terminated on 30 days notice, Purchaser shall permit either tenant to continue to lease the house that such tenant is leasing on the property at least through February 28, 2018.
9. Other terms & conditions may be made prior to the Sale.
10. Horace B. York INC represents the seller.
Real Estate Sells@ 12:00
NO BUYERS PREMIUM
Auctioneer-Broker: HORACE B. YORK INC
NCAL 6191, NCREL C8693 Auctionzip.com ID=23287